Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 23:11:37 -0400
Hi, all. Those who know me know that my motto is "steal the good
stuff." And, last summer, Randy had a good thing. So, in order to
allow those of you planning to attend the IFC symposium in Portland,
we have created a yahoo group. No, it's not perfect. BUT, it will
allow you to talk to others planning to go and it will be a chance to
make some plans together in advance. So, if you want to get together
and plan for the trip or just see who's going, please visit [um, email]
(ferret underscore symposium dash subscribe at yahoogroups dot com).
Or, you may visit
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ferret_symposium/join

If you have trouble, email us at [log in to unmask]
(ferret underscore symposium at yahoo dot com).

I look forward to seeing you there! And, yes, I will be putting info
up there about the great cross-country trek we will be making to the
symposium!

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the