From:
Kim Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Nov 2003 10:36:22 EST
I agree that a personal note would be appreciated at the passing of our
babies.  The last two that I lost were not mentioned by either Sandee,
and I know that her human (s) are both busy.  Sometimes things are
overlooked.  It would be nice to have that in place so that no ones fuzzy
is left out.  We can also NEVER have too many reminders that we are not
alone during this time.  I treasure each response that I get each time I
lose a ferret.  I think this is a great idea, why not a Sandee and a
Sara?

Kim in Reno