From:
"Sidsel L. Espersen" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Apr 2001 19:14:30 +0200
It is not true that angoras are bigger, healthier or stronger than
shorthaired.  Some even think angoras to be frail.

Most angoras are mostly fur, and you need to do a lot of combing with such
a lovely fur, you need to administer extra hairball remedy all year round.

I live in Denmark were angoras are a bit more common, and I'm thinking of
getting one myself, I have to pay $180 for a true angora, so I think the
price you have is overrated.  (Standard sabel/angora: $120 angora: $180)

There is one thing, if you buy an angora, make sure it has hair on his
nose, otherwise you have been cheated!  Real angoras have nosehair, that
way you can be sure it's the real thing!

- Best regards
- Sidsel