From:
Richard & Teresa Lombardi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Sep 1998 23:52:24 -0400
Hi Everyone,

I took four of the five fuzzies to the vet today.  Sequoia's blood glucose
went down to 49, and he lost some weight.  He weighs exactly 2 lbs., his
pred dose has been increased now.  Nemesis has a swollen vulva and the Dr.
said he thinks it could be remnants of ovaries.  We are keeping a close
eye on her and hope it will go down, if not we will be getting the meds
necessary to take her out of heat, then proceed with surgery and hope he
finds what was missed.  Enoch is doing fine, he didn't grind his teeth this
morning.  Everything checked out OK on him, but we'll be keeping an eye on
him as well.  Gizmo was brought for his distemper shot.  When we first got
Gizmo he was severely underweight, now he's a little chunky boy.  He
weighed in at 2.9 lbs..  Callisto wasn't brought because she looked too
cute sleeping and we didn't want to wake her.

BTW.... Saturday night I had the door closed to our bedroom where the
fuzzies were and I heard someone digging at the door.  We have plastic
runner down, so I wasn't too concerned until.... I noticed a little head
pop out from under the door.  It was Nemesis.  I began to panic, fearing
she would get stuck, but to my amazement she slid her whole body under the
door.  I think she even surprised herself.  She stood there for a second
and then ran off.  I chased her down and started laughing.  She's so tiny.
She only weighs 1.5 lbs. and when you look at her compared to Giz.

Dooks to All,

Teresa & the Fur-tastic Five
Sequoia, Enoch, Callisto, Nemesis, & Gizmo
And Our Fur Angel Loki