From:
sandra robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 9 Dec 2011 07:31:50 -0500
I was at work on 12/8, due to get off at 8 a.m. After pulling a 24 hr
shift. My son, Bo, whom is the son with crushed hip & lives with me.
He calls, "Mom, we have no power to one half of the house. I've gone
outside to the main breaker & flipped it. Where is the fuse box in the
house?" I told him behind a FN cage in the ferret room, not to try to
move it, as I knew he can't. I'll look at it when I get home.

Get home & no breakers are tripped, but nothing is working either. So,
I call ex hubby, who does some electrical. He comes & we replace a
couple of 30 amp breakers. Still nothing. He used a OMH meter & said I
will have to have someone to replace the fuse box & rewire it, about
$1300.But he said it's a mirical that the house didn't burn down.

Now today is the anniversary of the death of a beloved adopted brother,
John.There is no doubt in my mind, that he & God were looking out for
us, they didn't let my place burn down. It's been a trying week with
my 11 yr old poodle in ICU at the vets with Pancreaitis & I lost 2
ferrets.

My ex was able to do some safeguarding with the fusebox to buy some
time, but not long.

God Bless & keep us all,

Sandi Robinson
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
Midland City,Al 36350
334-405-2599

Petfinder AL 132

http://fuzzyslave.com
http://www.petfinder.com/shelters/AL132
no kill
we always need volunteers
Please help us with funding & do a Good Search with us!! We also are in
need of sponsors for the older hospice needs.Just $5 a month will help.

Remember God in all we do,for without HIM,we are nothing