Date:
Thu, 25 Sep 2003 15:15:21 -0700
O.K., this may seem weird coming from me, who's afraid of having a panic
attack among ferret people, but is anyone into hardcore punk?  I was
checking out some of the hot spots of Atlanta online and I came across
The Masquerade nightclub.  A friend had it as a location in our Vampire
game, and I thought I might check it out while in Atlanta.  It turns out
on Sat.  4 The Exploited are playing.  Now I vaguely remember moshing to
them in my long ago freaky punk/goth chick days and thought it might be
fun to lace up the old (really old!) Doc Marten's and check them out.  Or
if anyone knows of another hot gothic club that shouldn't be missed let
me know.

=====
Lisa
Fuzzies Frank, Pikachu, Godiva and Timmy and the Beige Kitty

"We are led, when we share our loves, to an enchanted life of inner
happiness, which unsharing others cannot know."

Antonius Ferret, Fables
Richard Bach, Ferret Cronicles