From:
Rick Roller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Dec 1998 21:03:33 -0700
Ferret enthusiasts, the United Ferret Organization and all ferret owners
need your help.  The legalization process is still going no where thanks to
our favorite County Commissioner Mary Callaghan.  Please take some time to
write to her, fax her, or telephone her and tell her how much you want your
ferrets to be finally legalized and protected with the 10 day quarantine
the Salt Lake County Animal Control and the United Ferret Organization are
supporting.  Mary Callaghan can be reached at 2100 South State Street, Salt
Lake City, Utah Telephone (801) 468-3350 Fax (801) 468-3535

The United Ferret Organizatoin is dedicated to the protection of the
Domestic Ferret and education others about the wonderful companions they
make.  (801) 572-6010

If you have tried to reach U.F.O. in the past couple of weeks and I have
not gotten back to you, I am sorry.  Its been finals week and its been a
bear.