From:
Linda Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 13:01:36 -0500
Glad to see a post where someone else besides me is using a live catch
mouse trap.  This fall I started having a mouse problem.  Thanks to the
live catch mouse trap by Victor I have relocated 8 mice at the same
location (the nature center).  Kaboodle is very interested in trying to
find the one (I hope!) I have left.  He goes under the couch where one has
come out from.  It's safe (except Kaboodle keeps knocking it shut) and it's
humane!  Would Kaboodle catch the mouse or is he just wanting something to
chase?

Linda & Kaboodle (rescued ferret of 1 1/2 months)
http://members.tripod.com/~LINDACHINOOK/index8.html