From:
S OWINGS <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Jun 2004 08:28:41 -0700
Hello everyone I wanted to update everyone on the Harley Bug challenge
I took a step further I am fostering Frank who I renamed Frankie Da Rat
and now he's eating more solid food heck in a single hour he dashed out
of his tent 3 times to nosh and yesterday he actually jumped my toe and
played for a second or two with it then when I found him playing a
plastic grocery bag and I nudged him he attacked my fingers to play with
them.  Frankie is doing so well it's scary I guess The Fat Guy Mojo is
working it's magic on Frankie Da Rat.