Date:
Tue, 28 Jun 2005 11:29:59 EDT
Hi folkes,
In the Birmingham,Al area,there's many free ferret ads in the papers,
daily.With Petsmart,Superpets,Petco all selling ferrets,there's an
abundance of ferrets.

If you are in this area,would you be so kind as to offer your home to one
of these kids?I'm the only shelter in this state & with work hours,it's
very hard for me to get to Birmingham weekly.I'm at the southeast corner
of the state,(Dothan) a 3 1/2 hour drive from Birmingham.

The Pensacola shelter helps with the overflow in that area,bringing
ferrets to their shelter & I pick up from there.If any of the shelters in
the area are in need of young adoptable ferrets,you are needed to help
with the overflow.These kids are being turned loose in woods to fend for
themselves.Or fed to large dogs.Please help us to help these kids?

God Bless,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter
http://fuzzyslave.tripod.