From:
"William A. Killian" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 25 Feb 1998 21:55:38 -0500
>From:    jeffrey meyer <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: IFFB and ZEN
>Oh come on now you can't say something like that without giving your
>reasons.  Makes it sound like there is something going on that we don't
>know about.  Please explain.

We do not support the IFFB as we think it is too oriented to one person's
control of ferret breeding and oriented toward ranch style breeding.  We
prefer hobby style breeding.

>From:    [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: "Talk a good talk"

We probably shold stay out of this but...

>The claim that Rascal was starved to death is completely unfounded.  The
>"generic food" fed Rascal was Purina One Cat food.

This is not one of the best choices but it is better than others.  Purina's
better products would be Mazuri Ferret food or Pro Plan.

>Besides no ferret would starve with the abundance of Raisans, bananas,
>applesauce and other treats in that household.

These are not treats that will provide sustenance.

BUT we are most certainly NOT saying that the care given was bad.  Nor that
it was good.  We were not there.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
mailto:[log in to unmask]  mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.zenferret.com/