Date:
Mon, 5 Jan 1998 20:50:04 -0500
First I have been wondering what happened to the human that wrote about her
ferret getting the nerf ball and breathing strange.  Is the ferret OK?  Was
it the nerf ball?  Did you take him to the vet?  What?

Also, we bought one of those mats that go in the bottom of the bath tub so
you won't slip.  The ferrets always get into the tub to play and drink water
that I turn on so they have a rountine about this.  Well, they like this new
thing in the tub!  It has little sucky cups on the bottom so it will stick
to the tub.  They get hold of a corner and pull it up.  Then when they think
they have it made they let go and it just sucks back down so fast they look
really puzzled.  Then try it again and again and again.  With no luck they
finally give up for the time being.  I just love it when they can't get the
best of something!!!  Mean huh?  Love those little darlins to death!

Love and Fuzzies Kisses to all
Penny
Burglar, Missitoo, Blossom and Flower.