From:
dwforgiven <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2012 09:45:59 -0400
Hey folks! We've got some great items on raffle and have sold only $70
in tickets. So your chances of winning are really good! More items
added to the auction too, including etched ferret beer mugs. Only 46
tickets sold on Rose German's awesome eight piece bedding set! Only
nine tickets sold on the miniature ferret! These are going for $25
on auction!

Only eight tickets sold on the ferret etched water bottle!
Only seven tickets sold on the ferret embroidered throw blanket!
Only five tickets sold on the I Love Ferrets T-shirt!
No tickets sold on the ferret embroidered blankie!

--

Debbie, Kindness Matters Ferret Rescue
Lost My Job Auction / Raffle