From:
Sandi Robinson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:22:54 -0600
Can you help Tinkerbelle?

Tinkerbelle came to me via a petstore. Some less than human pile of dung
had brought her into a petstore & the owner bought her. Pile of dung
said she bites & so they'd slapped her & threw her. Petstore owner
took her & she called me. We met & I named her Tinkerbelle as she just
tiptoed around the house. Such a sweet little girl. Never even offered
to bite anyone here, ever.

Tinkerbelle was the first fert to offer a chordoma to Dr Sommers for
research last year.

Tinkerbelle will be looking for Gelly Roll as they were bonded. There's
many more from here that she'll meet up with at the Bridge but her main
concern will be Gelly Roll.

Thanks & God Bless,

--
Sandi