From:
Ed Bonza <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 1996 18:58:24 -0400
>From:    Olaivar Tamara Lea <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: dogs and ferrets
Olaivar,
I have a Jack Russell and 2 ferrets and they get along just fine.  In fact,
she is the best with them (there are 3 other dogs, they tolerate, more than
play with, the ferts). IMHO, it depends on the dog more than the breed.

>From:    Michelle Suzanne Kurtz <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Corner litter boxes
Michelle,
Corner litter boxes work if the lip is not too tall.  The "High Corner"
litter box by Super Pet is too tall for my small fert ( sorry Super Pet,
but it is).  What works for us is the SMALL, and cheap ;-) , litter pans
for cats.  You have to cut one side out of it (leave a little lip so that
pee pee doesn't leak out).  Or the metal corner pans.  The trick is to make
sure they don't have to step up into the pan very much.

While I have the floor, here are some questions I have.

Have I missed an update? -- How is Rudy?

What do people in the deep south do for fleas on ferrets? ( nothing against
northern ferrets but we have indestructable fleas down here!! I can't get
rid of them)

Are there any ferret clubs in the Atlanta area?

Tracy Bonza
 Annie ( I'm a good girl even tho I spilt daddy's chocolate shake all over
the carpet last                night)
Pippin  (I don't feel so good, I had to go to the vet and get 2 shots today)
Cody, the Jack Russell ( I'll play with the weasels if I don't have to go
outside!)
Ollie, Mowgli, & Krypto, the mutts ( We're going outside!)

Ed & Tracy Bonza
(Oh, yeah, and Olli, Mowgli, Cody, Krypto, Annie & Pippin. Shew!)