From:
Kerry Fabrizio <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 15 Jul 2004 12:27:40 -0700
Hello Everyone,

In September I'm picking up a wonderful ferret while I'm in PA for the
PFRA ferret show.  The problem is that I'm not flying Delta so I can't
bring him home with me on the plane.  Has anyone has any experience with
Delta Dash?  I found the website, but it wasn't very clear.  How does it
work?  How much does it cost?  I'm going from PA to Portland, OR.  Any
helpful hints would be most appreciated.

Thanks,
Kerry