From:
"Dr. Rod Rogers" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 25 Jun 2009 15:55:58 -0600
Hi Everybody,

We have three wonderful ferrets--Sky, Raider, and Tia. However, our
Super Pets ferret cage is not so "super" because the crummy plastic
clips that come with it break easily.

We searched everywhere, but couldn't find replacement clips anywhere.

To solve our own need for replacement clips we created an excellent
alternative--three-piece, durable, metal ferret cage clips. Each clip
consists of a wing nut, bolt, and soft copper strap, that is easily
bendable without the use of any tools. THEY WORK GREAT!

The clips can be easily installed or removed in seconds. (See photos
of the clips at www.ferretcageclips.webs.com.)

The clips also work great for Marshall's play pens and for anything
like the Marshall's playpens that you'd like to clamp together.

We sell the clips in sets of 8, 16, 18, and 28 to fit four sizes of
cages. (Email us if you need other quantities.)

The cost of the clips is much less than the cost of buying a new cage!
And they will last forever.

Order on our website today - www.ferretcageclips.webs.com - and get
your clips in 3-4 days.

These clips make great gifts!