From:
Veronica <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 19 Jan 2008 20:03:28 -0800
There is a vet I use who is wonderful with ferrets. She purchases
ferret specific vaccines when needed. The problem is - I'm the only one
that comes in and asks for them. Since I only have 3 rescue ferts who
go to their new homes the first of Feb. - and only two needed their
immunizations - that left eight in the box that will go bad if someone
does not need them. These aren't free - but if there is anyone out
there who needs them - (vets for the rabies - anyone for the parvo) -
please give her a call. She certainly loses money on me and I know
there's someone out there who can use them.

Here's her contact info:
Camden Animal Clinic
1245 Highway 70 W
Camden, TN 38320