From:
brenda schrecengost <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Mar 2000 17:59:42 EST
My one guy has diarhrea...the other one just has loose stools.  There have
been one or two random diarrheas over the last week or so, but nothing i
worried about because it was back to normal after that.  But today there
were two very loose stools, basically just yellowish-orangish greenish
lumpy water, and one just loose stool.  They could have possibly gotten
into something, but usually when they get into things i can tell what it
was when they poop it out.  Could they randomly get ECE with no exposure to
any other ferrets?  (Well, they had indirect exposure yesterday, when i had
been at a house wtih ferrets, and then came home...)  The boy with diarrhea
seems okay about eating....i just watched him eat quite a bit, then gave
him my own lil version of duck soup...which i'm sure some people wouldn't
agree with...had some yogurt, some chicken baby food, some of their food,
and part of a crushed up tums.  He's in his cage resting right now...gonna
see if he is any perkier later....I'm probably just overworried.....

Please email me privately (you can post too but i dont' always have the
time to read the fml the whole way through...crazy homework anyway...)

thanks
brenda
http://pawoozles.iwarp.com
please go check out my site! i've worked hard on it!!! (disclaimer...i did
take it over from someone else, its not ALL my work..)