From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Mar 2010 20:43:54 -0500
I am throwing away old files and we finally figured out from papers
found when we got our first ferret, Smash, who was followed next by
Tandy, then...

He was born in early 1982, so this is our 28th year with ferrets.

Ferrets are good at imbibing their people with weird senses of humor
after a while. Yes, we are blaming them. Steve and I saw a truck for
Prestige Party and Tent Rental and Steve immediately wished that he had
a magnet strip which could have elongated the "r" in "party" to an "n".
Prestige Panty and Tent Rental has a distinctly ferret ring to it.

Sukie (not a vet)

Recommended ferret health links:
http://ferrethealth.org/archive/
http://www.afip.org/ferrets/index.html