From:
Justin Kiel and Oscar <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Jul 1999 21:58:58 EDT
I'm Sorry  :'(
I have been offered a full time job that I can not pass up.  Plus I am
still finishing up school so that I can get my degree and complete my
financing license.  This may sound great to some, but it puts me in a
dilema concerning my Oscar and Abbey.

I have had Oscar for about 3 years now, Abbey became a part of the family
about 2 years later.  Oscar is such lover, that when introduced to the new
addition, it was as though they had known each other for a lifetime.  I
was so impressed with the welcoming Oscar gave I let them sleep together
unsupervised the first night I brought Abbey home.  I have "never" had a
problem from day one.

Now to the heartbreaking dilema.  In order to be fair to my babies, they
need a home that can offer than more than I soon will be able to.  This is
the first and probably only place I will go looking for a home for my
babies.  I know what dedicated readers their, such as my self, and only
these readers are fit to take care of my babies.

Profiles:
Oscar is a 3 year old male, all records and shots.  He is a silver with
black nose.  I had to put him on diet because he turned into a little
porker, now he is healthy 3.5-4lbs (fairly good size as in length).  Loves
everyone and everything, caring and just a people ferret.

Abbey (slinky) is my little girl, she is just over a year old.  all records
and shots.  She is your adorable sable.  She has a very particular attitude.
When my girlfriend is around she becomes very possessive towards me, she
likes to nip at her toes (not hard at all, just to let her know she is
their as well).  She likes to climb their cage when your not looking, and
then looks at you like she was meant to be on top of the world.  Very
energetic and also loving.  She still has a lot of Kit in her, but don't
they all.

Again I am truely sorry to my babies, may they forgive and never forget me.

Well thats about it.  I live in Michigan near the Grand Rapids area.  Only
serious inquiries welcome, I am very particular about them and their well
being.  Please call or email.

616-774-4206

Thanks for all the help FML has posted.