From:
Joan Evancic-Sheer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2012 07:43:31 -0500
For the past 15 years I have taken all the ferrets in my care camping
in my trailer, and aside from some initial "mustiness" from winter
storage conditions, have not detected any sort of harmful "leeching"
of any components therein.

The carpeted areas area easily shampooed each fall before closing, the
linoleum areas cleaned with standard cleaner w/bleach as needed.

Pelleted (ABM) horse stall bedding is used for litter boxes, and their
bedding cleaned with "free and clear" laundry detergent.

I have detected no ill effects from this enriching, and enjoyable
activity.