From:
Juliana Quadrozzi - GA Domestic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Nov 1997 23:13:59 -0500
I just received the following 2 notes by way of a dear friend involved in
rescue in Vancouver, Canada.  The couple who own these 3 are in California
(area code is 805) - the note speaks for itself.  Can someone in CA help
them out?  If you are someone interested in adopting, & I don't recognize
who you are from the list, I will need a reference from one of the CA
people.  I'm sure you can understand why I can't take the chance passing
this on to anyone I don't recognize.

We have 3 ferrets that we would like to put up for adoption.  We have moved
from a house to an apartment.  We have 1 female and 2 males.  The 2 males
have to stay together.  Please email us back regarding any information.
Thank you

We live in Ca.  We moved from a plaee where they had there own facility to a
place where they could not, so we needed a better home for them.  All 3 of
the ferrets are in good health.  This is a number one priority but is not
extremely urgent.  We would like to find them a good home so there fore
realize it can not be extremely urgent.

LONG LIVE KODO

Juliana
Frodo, Rocks, Anola Gay, SNAFU, FUBAR, Tabu,
Chaos, Tuxedo, Bijou, Fiasco, & Dazzle