From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Sep 2002 19:34:17 -0700
The winning ticket for our Monthly Raffle is.... drum roll..... Sharon
Beardon with ticket number 418559!  The winning ticket was drawn on
9/21/02 at our monthly meeting.  Several members were in attendence to
witness the drawing and the ticket was drawn by a great volunteer,
Charlotte Simmerman.  Congrats Sharon!!

The above disclaimer is very important so you all know that the raffle
was entirely honest... you see Sharon has donated this month's item!!
Check out the awesome, hand-painted box featuring a ferret silouette
on the lid, as well as details for this month's raffle, on the events
page of our web site: www.Ferrets-N-Limbo.org.  Thanks to everyone
participating in this month's raffle and to everyone in advance who will
grab a ticket or two for this one.  We went from no ticket sales to 25
after my posting.  What a great support group here!!  We greatly
appreciate it!!

We have had a great month for adoptions after a very sad, non-adoption
month in August.  We do currently have an old man whom doesn't have too
long with us, but we are squeezing as much love in as we can. We are
thankful that surrenders have tapered off a bit in our area and we all
have time to breathe a bit.

Dooks to everyone and my heart goes to those hurting and missing their
angels.

Sincerely,

--
Michelle Alverson, President