From:
Chere McCoy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Nov 2004 11:28:02 EST
>From Ferret Friends of Indian River County Shelter Helping us repair
>out Ferret Shelter/Home

Oops I almost forgot some important things.  Click on the pictures 2
times and the item you are looking at will be enlarged.  Also, each item
comes in a lovely little velvet sack.  I went in today and lowered more
prices.  Any suggestions would be appreciated.

We are hoping to at least get the ferret porch fixed by Christmas so the
babies can play.

We at least got the roof coated so hopefully no more leaks!

Keep on checking our little store I am trying to make at least one new
item every day or every other day.

Our store is at:   http://332.scifstore.com

Chere  McCoy
Ferret Friends of Indian River County