From:
Valerie Horan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 07:55:14 -0500
Hello everyone!  Here goes my interresting list of jobs..

Rocky-He would be the kind of guy you read about that stocks up on canned
goods and water thinking the end of the world is coming...My Rocky will
always take about 20 peices of food and stashs them in the tubes...He
does this piece by piece though...It takes him a good 1/2 hour!!!  I don't
know what is going through his little mind...I am going to keep feeding
him..Obviously he has seen all of his brothers and sisters and thinks
there is going to be a food shortage!

Samantha Roxie-She would be a little play boy bunny....Or something along
that line..She is the only girl in one of the cages and plans on keeping
it that way!  She sleeps in a cage with 4 other boys and loves it...And
all of you other women don't even think about entering her domain!  She
will have none of that!

Marvin-Well he should have been born in the Sevenities!  He is the total
peace ferret...He thinks the world is a great place, and we should always
have peace and we should all get along!

Eugene-He would be a the typical fat cook you see at those small town
diners...He is messy and always has some kind of food splattered on him
or crumbs hanging on to him...Just like the cook has grease on his
apron...And let me tell you..He is FAT!  and he doesn't even care!

Sable-She would be the office worker that looks all sweet and innocent to
you face but don't turn your back because she is actually all trouble!
She will pick on people when mom and dad are not watching and the minute
you look up she is at the door saying I don't know what that ruckus was!

Matilda-She would be the loud mouth prissy boss everyone hates except for
the one or two that totally brown nose!  Matilda only lets Sable in the
hammock with her...She will chase anyone else out with little nips and
very high pitched chirps.  Same with the big box of shredded paper!  It
is a huge box but she and Sable are the only ones allowed in it!  It is
amazing how a little 1.5 pound ferret can chase huge 3.5 pound eugene out
of a hammock in a matter of seconds!

Fivel-I think he would like to be a baby monkey or something like that in
a zoo...If you go to pick him up he holds on to you with his little paws
and does not want to let go, just like the baby monkeys with there moms
at the zoo.

Sweet Man Charlie Brown-I think his ideal job would to be a retiree at a
nursing home, where he could be waited on and eat puree food from a spoon
all day long!  Charlie, absolutley loves his special food...He waits and
waits and waits for his food...He makes you feel so bad with his pathetic
stares that you just can't say no!  Then when he is all done eating he
wipes with pathetic little chin all over your clean clothing thinking
your clothes where a napkin.

Peanut-She could be a spokes women for 1-800-Wigs-R-Us or maybe Rogaine
for women..She has lost most of her hair on her tail, but with some
melatonin daily she is starting grow it back!  She is a little spit fire!
Love her to death!

Scooby Doo-He would definetly be a character like Larry from threes
company!  Shirt open, some gold chains, hairy chest, and some really
stinky calogne he thinks the women go wild for!  Scooby would be the
ultimate ladies man...Or atleast he thinks he is...Scooby likes to poof,
I don't know if thinks the ladies like it, or it smells good...But he
couldn't be MORE wrong!  Scooby is a large male or really is handsome..
The only problem is he knows it and it has went straight to his head!

Huey-Short for Hudeani..Is a magician..He can do anything!  Whether it be
dissapearing..escaping from a locked cage, or making things disapear that
is what he does best!

Roo and Odo-They would have to be tag team wrestlers..They love to wrestle
and sometimes not with each other..But they take turns picking on some
unsuspecting victim!  They are quiet the team and very entertaing to
watch!

Last but not least is CoCo-And I don't think she would work..She might
hold down the occasional job, but I think she would mostly mouch off of
everyone else!

Well there you have it 14 different jobs for 14 different ferrets!

Valerie and the gang!

***Have you snuggled your ferret today?***