From:
Kathy Maxwell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 10 Apr 2001 08:18:34 -0500
Signe wrote:
>It seems that neighbors in the duplexes on both sides of ours had been
>reporting ferret sightings to each other and the Humane Society.

I am so glad to hear they kept coming home on their own.  Yet another
human that owns homing ferrets.  Thanks for the great post and the laugh
first thing in the morning.  I will be thinking about this at work and
wonder what's going on at home.lol

Sarah, congrats on the new addition.

>A California Ferret Freedom Anthem.
>To the tune of Onward Christian Soldiers
>By Mary Cohen

This is such a cool song. I love it.

Kathy and the Ferret Collective