From:
Joe Kosiner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Sep 2004 10:33:32 -0400
To All..

Thanks for the responses...at least our 4 furballs are not out there
alone.  In communicating with 8 in 1 it appears that their original
supplier of the treats went out of business so they chose another
supplier.  Well, the newsflash for 8 in 1 is that they won't be selling
this new stuff for long since it appears that many of our fuzzies have
wonderfully discriminating tastes and won't eat this yucky formula
anyway...

Joe...and the 4 furballs (Marshmallow, Rickii, Tenster and Aramis (aka
Mr. No Treat is Good Enough for Me)