From:
Ferrets-N-Limbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 19:37:35 -0800
Hello and hugs to everyone out there!!  I just wanted to make a quick
note to let everyone know that we have two new items on ebay.  We have a
pair of hand made ferret angel wings and a St.  Patty's day bedding set.
You can find them at

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2306028440
       and
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=2306027227

Also, please do not forget our monthly raffle.  Because the response
has been slow, Sharon has offered to include a small hand-painted box
featuring a ferret with the raffle!!!!  (THANK YOU!!) So if you win you
will get the afghan AND the box!!  That's a great deal with tickets only
being $1.00 each and 6 for $5.00.  Check out the details and buy some
tickets on our website under the events page.  We have had a very rough
two monthes financially so we appreciate all the support!!

Thank you in advance and everyone take care!!

Michelle Alverson, President
Ferrets-N-Limbo, Inc.
A Non-Profit, 501(c)(3) organization

407-869-6981