From:
Millie Sanders <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Dec 1998 10:00:57 -0600
Dearest Nancy
My heart goes to you, I have no advice to help you

except...........

Do what your heart tells you to do.  I have felt concern many times when
I read of those who put their darlings through more than they themselves
would want to be put through when they don't want to let go.

It takes a big person to put the little guys first and follow what you KNOW
is best.  You are going to face this time of loss either now or in a month
or two, you won't be relieved of the pain but you can do something for
them.  ONLY you are the one who is with them day in and day out and know
their abilities and see their little faces looking to you for help.  Listen
to them, not to us who from a distance can sympathize but can't live in
your shoes.

I cry as I write this and fear for the time I may be in your shoes and have
your same decision to make.

Bless you for thinking so rationally.

Millie and her noble cleaning crew