From:
Troy Lynn Eckart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Dec 2011 17:19:42 -0500
www.ferretgivingtree.com

At my last check there were 107 fuzzies still needing santas. We are
so close to clearing the trees! Some shelters list what is needed or
wanted, pick an item or two from the list and send it! Please help make
this a wonderful christmas for the tree fuzzies by getting them picked
off the trees and their gifts sent! And if you can, include a few extra
items for other fuzzies at that shelter that aren't on the tree, an
extra bottle of ferretone, an extra package of Nbones, an extra toy or
two, an extra hammock or blankie.... or maybe just send a mixed box of
goodies for all the fuzzies, or one item that everyone can play with!

Petco has cat donut beds for half price at $4.99 on-line and in the
store. Walgreens has larger pet beds for $10. Don't forget to check out
the Petco in store clearance rack for reduced ferret safe (cat/dog)
toys and watch for Manager specials throughout the store! Walmart has
cat tunnels and activity centers that are lightweight and ferrets enjoy
playing in them too.

Don't want to shop for gifts, send a gift certificate to on-line ferret
stores or pick a gift set from shelters offering gift sets, or
Visa/Mastercard or Walmart gift cards.

Thanks to all the santas, santas to be, gift senders, tree workers, and
tree promoters!

Happy Holidays to all! tle
www.ferretfamilyservices.org