From:
Kirsten Hansen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 10 Apr 2002 19:46:07 -0500
hey-
Well I went in on Tuesday to get Teddy rechecked about the black bump on
his cheek that could have been a mast cell tumor, and also to look again
at the right adrenal gland.  He has a clean bill of health, doesn't show
aggression, no unusual lethargy, stools and urine is fine.  He has also
started gaining back some weight and the hair he's lost.  The vet said
this does NOT mean it has gone away, but he feels that the tumor is not
malignant, the mast cell is also not malignant, since it has not spread,
grown bigger, and has actually lessen in size slightly (the mast cell), is
fine unless it changes.  He brought up the subject of quality of life vs.
quantity, and said that since he seems not to be having any side effects
except the loss of hair (which is now growing back), and his itchiness,
to just watch since there's the chance of losing him in surgery.  The
mast cell is also no emergency according to him.  Here's hoping that no
unforeseen things come up to hurt my baby in the future.  = )

Great Haikus!!!  Plus, I think the contest thing is marvelous, but i still
have to get mine in.  I'll have to put my head together with my fuzzbutts
and come up with something soon.  = )

-Kirsten and the Pot Flipping, Flower Stomping, War Dancing RugButts!!
Teddy and Rugsby