Date:
Sat, 12 Oct 2002 19:45:01 -0500
I am sorry to use the ferret news for this but I need help.  We do own 2
fur butts but this is about a 9 month old Siberian Huskey that I have
personally cared for for the last 3 1/2 months.  Of course you know that
means potty training ( and cleaning, future replacing carpet), food, love
(lots and lots), dug holes in an immaculate back yard, dug carpet because
he did not want to be contained in one room.  Not to mention the food and
treats.  Well the girl that left him with my son over 6 months ago wants
him back.  She left 1 bag of food when she dropped him off and has not
seen him since.  Now her mother thinks we need to give him back free
gratis the damage was my fault and not their responsibility.  I am at
a loss.  I don't know what to do.  Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated.

Monna, Lexi, Trixi, Crissy, Snow and Shadow