From:
Kelly Jo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Jul 2003 22:55:23 EDT
hello all,
i have a pretty simple request to anyone that may have knowledge in this
area..... once again there is someone peering over the clouds, looking
down on the figgins's household and laughing....right after the lord took
my little clover, the phone rang with my boss on the other end laying me
off....we currently live in columbus, but with the job market being as
such in combination with my non exsistant skills, find it very unlikely
to find another job that would be sufficient to support my husband and my
fuzzies, therefor have decided to relocate back to my hometown of toledo,
where my family is and continue my education in the veterinary field....
i am horrified at just the thought of moving again!!  but think that it
is very necessary.......

my questions are......
does anyone have a recommended ferret vet either in the toledo metro area
or the detroit area or southern suburbs of detroit......

i am also in contact with ms. scarlet grey-sailing here in columbus and
was wondering where the closest shelters and other types of ferret
organization are located in the toledo/detroit area.....these guys are
our lives here in columbus and i am hoping to make this transistion as
easy as possible so if anyone has any knowledge of any type of ferret
connections in the toledo/detroit area, i would really appreciate any
advice....

thank you,
kelly jo and ben figgins.... binky bear, charlie, reuben, and simeon

missing clover and asher