From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Jun 2011 17:09:24 -0700
Hi every one,

I need your wonderful and helpful advice again.

My sweet Princess who is 8 yrs. old and blind has a problem. She keeps
grinding her teeth, probably from tummy trouble, and I can't remember
the dosage for the pink stuff. I been using 1/2 pink bismark and 1/2
water. Is that right? and how much and often can i use. She is also
loosing her fur from between her hind legs and once in a while wobbles,
but she will "gallop" down the hall on the rug and goes around the
house as fast as she can walk like she has lost her toy or something,
but usually ends up pooping somewhere.

Thank you all,
Carol Owens, Brookings, Oregon