From:
Muna Al Zaabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 8 Mar 2002 22:05:03 -0800
Hello,

My loved Sheeba has two problems.  First, she has adrenal disease, and
when the doctor was preparing to operate, an X-ray revealed a bubble of
air or water in her lung, and it's slowly growing.  He decided to not
operate until he can talk to another Vet who has seen this problem and
can offer some advice.

If you have any information of an expert vet who could help us with this,
PLEASE email us as soon as possible at [log in to unmask]
we would really appreciate all the help we could get.

Thank you.

Sincerely,
Muna