From:
Roger Poore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 9 Dec 1996 09:13:56 EST
The Original Rainbow Bridge web site is located at:

   http://ferret-world.clayton.edu/Rainbow_Bridge

It began in 1994 after I lost my third ferret, Sammy.

While it is located on the Ferret World web server, it IS NOT only for
ferrets.  It is for any type of animal...dogs, cats, squirrels, monkeys,
elephants, ants, etc....

To post your pet, just click on the little link titled, "Click here to find
out how to post your pet".

I am not like these "copy-cat" pet memorials on the web.  Furthermore, I do
not charge to post your pet.  I can't believe someone has the gal to
actually charge!!!!!  (especially since they copied me!)

Anyway, you fill out the on-line form, which includes the pets name,
birthdate, day of passing, an epitaph (doesn't matter how long or short),
and YOUR email address so I can let you know I've done it.

I will also post pictures as well. <--as many as you want.

If you have access to a scanner, just scan the photo in and email it to me.
If you don't have access to a scanner, you can snail mail me your photo(s)
and I will scan them in, post them, and then mail them back to you.

The web page is Netscape 3.0 enhanced.  It makes use of frames for
viewabilty and plays background music.  The current song is: Somewhere Out
There by Linda Ronstadt and James Ingram.

If you don't have Netscape or a frames-able browser, you do have the option
to view the pages without frames.

I hope this answers any questions you may have.

Roger Poore

Ferret World, The Coolest Place on Earth!
  http://ferret-world.csc.peachnet.edu