Date:
Tue, 15 May 2012 22:32:57 -0400
Donna, if you truly feel that my post has caused you pain and
suffering, then I believe that your family should be looking to sue
you for damages! after all, if you were so grievously injured by
photos of my ferrets playing chess, what possessed you to pass that
on and inflict your pain on your family? especially on Mother's Day!
hm.. I will not ask about your relationship with your family..

Wolfy, my message consists of 7 words plus a link. 12 words if you
include the subject line. as a writer, you should have high literacy,
meaning you scan text rather than read word by word. if my wish that
you enjoy a laugh comes 2 paragraph later, you might have an excuse,
but as I said, my message was 7 words long.. your rationale does not
fly. again, start taking responsibility for your actions and stop
trying to shift blame!

btw, I'm Canadian.. BIG, sorry, but you might be on your own...

Selina (who's shaking her head at these litigious americans...)

[No hablo ingles. BIG]