Date:
Tue, 27 Jan 2004 10:58:51 -0800
Dooks All ~!~!

In 2002 the Pacific Ferret Shelter Network (PFSN) hosted the first ever
AFA Sanctioned ferret show in Oregon - The Pacific Northwest Ferret Show.
We were so proud and delighted by the compliments we recieved - it was
a success.  Not only did all have a good time, but needed monies were
raised for the PFSN Shelters.  We promised to do it again and we are~!~!~!

The PACIFIC NORTHWEST FERRET SHOW is coming to the Canby, Oregon
Fairgrounds November 13, 2004 ~!~!~!

Planning is already getting underway.  We have reserved the Fairgrounds
Hall and the AFA Judges but we need so much more than that~!~!  We're
looking for potential vendors, sponsors, and of course, participants.

If you are interested in CLASS SPONSORSHIP - Please indicate which area

CHAMPIONSHIP CLASSES - Adolescent, Alter, Breeder, Companion (2 classes
each - male & female)

SPECIALTY CLASSES - Dark Eye/Marked White. Black Sable, Mitt, Chocolate,
Champagne/Cinnamon, Chocolate, Handicapped, Mutt, Panda/Blaze, Point,
Roan, Sable, Shelter/Rescue.  ***Please note:  Specialty classes may be
changed based on participation and sponsor availability***

EVENT SPONSORS are welcome to help defray the cost of printing, rentals,
and materials.  Cash donations or merchandise for prizes / raffles /
auctions are always welcome.

VENDORS ~!~!  We will have Shelter Tables available but outside vendors
are always welcome ~!~!  If you are interested in table space, plan
now ~!~!  There will be a limited number of tables that we can assign
for vendors.

PARTICIPANTS - Plan ahead~!

If you are interested in any of these areas, please email me at
[log in to unmask], or contact the Oregon Ferret Shelter at
(503) 557-8369 so we can get you on a list and keep you updated on
costs, etc.

The PFSN is a registered 501c3 organization.  We are dedicated to
creating and supporting shelters for abandoned, abused, and homeless
ferrets.  PFSN Shelters are strictly 'no-kill'.  Donations are tax
deductible.  We are only as good as those who help to support us ~!~!

We were extremely fortunate to have the support of major companies
(Farnum, Mazuri, Performance, Marshall, The Ferret Store, Quality Cage,
Fancy Publications, etc), of ferret organizations (SOS and others), and
all the others, especially Mr. Richard Bach, who helped and supported us
in 2002.  We look forward to your support once again to make this a
successful event ~!~!~!

Kevin B & The Way Kewl Kritter Crew    [log in to unmask]
Pacific Ferret Shelter Network VP http://www.FERRETNET.ORG
Oregon Ferret Shelter volunteer http://www.OregonFerretShelter.com