From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 Jan 1998 01:01:08 EST
I am sure this is a very easy question.  So not wanting to offend me, I am
sure I will get lots of responses!  Here goes.

1.  How many raisins can you give a two year old 2 1/2 lb Albino male
sweetie pie fuzzy named Scooter?

2.  How about other snacks, how much, how often?

You see, I read as much as I can about what you can and cannot do.  But when
it comes to raisins or snacks, I always hear -- don't give them too many.
What is too many?  I try to only give him one or two and not every day.  I
try to limit his snacks of other things also.  Once or twice a week he gets
a tablespoon of watermelon, a couple of cheerios, a dab of peanut butter, a
1/2 tspn of cream.  None of this is at once or everyday.

My vet says both of my little guys are very healthy and their weight is just
right.  He says he sees a lot that get too many snacks.  I don't want to
give them too many, but I don't want them to feel snack challenged either.

Have a nice weekend,

Hiding out in California