From:
"Sue M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Feb 1998 02:25:26 +0000
This is the story of another ferret person, but I haven't seen it posted
yet, so I don't think she's on the list.  One of her ferrets managed to get
their cage open, then chewed his way through the screen on the window, which
was open for the fresh air.  She came home from work to find him on the lawn
of the apartment, having fallen one story, and having the time of his life.
She grabbed him and raced to her appartment where this furkid's cagemate was
in the process of pushing through the same hole.

I found something Rocky likes to do today:) I have a box that some shelves
came in, it's long and cavey, and he likes it.  I got some jingle balls to
try and entertain them all.  He *loves* (or did yesterday, today might be
different) to have me throw him the ball in the box, so he can bang it
around and fight with it, then he'll push it back out to me for me to throw
to him again.  It seems to be as much playing *with me* as playing with the
ball.

I'm having to keep an eye on Rosa, she seems to have lost a little
weight...by look, not by feel, and today she had some diareha.  Is playing
up a storm and seems to be eating and drinking like normal, and her last
passing was firm enough to keep some shape.  So, I'll see what's up with her
tomorrow.

Dooks!

Sue
Rosa, Rocky, & Brit