From:
Leigh Whitaker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Oct 1998 19:32:41 EDT
For the person who was asking about ferret figurines for a wedding cake:
I was just surfing and found some very cute figurines on this web site.

"The two positions available are standing on all fours (shown below), or
begging, looking up (shown here)(8-3/4" high).  Each position is available
in three colors: siamese (pink nose, white feet), sable (mask, dark nose),
and albino (white, red eyes).  Each one sports a collar with bell."

http://www.ferretware.com/catalog_pages/new.html

You could get the albino one for the girl and put a little veil on her and
sable for the boy and put a little bow tie on him.  Anyway,  I thought that
could be a possibility.

Leigh