From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 30 Sep 1999 23:37:36 -0700
I have been using litter pearls in two of my cages for about 4 mo. or
more..  I have had much better luck with them than anything I have used.
Virtually no dust.  It does a wonderful job of keeping the odor down.  It
is easy to remove fecal matter for easier inspection.  It does seem that
most of us are preoccupied with inspecting it.  LOL.  Just a side note
related to ferret poop and Market Research.  There is a big difference
between telemarketing and market research.  I work for a market research
firm.  We have done research on many subjects.  Boxers or briefs was the
last one.  I had a respondent accuse me of being a pervert.  LOL.  I used
to be amazed at the products and things that we have done work on .  Not
any more.  We DO joke about the fact that we KNOW we won't be doing any
consumer research on ferrets or ferret supplies.  Not this year any way.:o)

Chinese chalk and ants.  Does any one know what the active ingred. is in
Chinese chalk.  I was so desperate with the ant situation that we finally
bought some.  The ants here bite.  They are regular little black ants .
They bite me they bite, my babies and they get into the food and water
dishes., and in general make life miserable for every one.  You draw a line
around the cage and the ants will not cross the chalk line.  It is totally
amazing to see it.  The box says it is safe for animals and humans.
Everything else is written in congee(sp?) I don't think my guys even see
the chalk line but I am truly curios as to what magic is in one little
piece of chalk. for only 69 cents :o)

Thank you every one for all the great ideas for improving the life of
fuzzys and all the funny stories that have cheered me up and made me laugh
out loud.  Looking forward to the further adventures of Christofert.and
hopefully lime Jell-O will do a sequel or even a prequel.  I have shared
the millineum memo with all of my friends ferret and non feret alike.
They all loved it.

Sorry to be so wordy I don"t post often so I have to make up for it I
guess.

Animal House

cat6weazle missing 2

missing Minn & Rhubarb