From:
David Doyle <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 4 Jul 1996 02:41:44 -0700
We's done gots more mail:
****************************
"Dear Rosie and Maxie,
Hullo... wes wanted to write you and wish you both Happy Weddings.  I'm Kodo
and my Significance utter is Podo.... wes very happy that the two of yous
are getting married... we are married too... (mama says wes have a special
marriage cause we both girls) not sure hwat that means..  but we both loves
each utters very much.

Podo sens big ferret hugglies to you both and says that she will send good
thoughts to yous both.  On account that marraige is a big responsibiliity to
everyone.  Our Mama and daddy brought us to this place called Florida... and
we live here now... its hot but wes like it.  Wes likle to come to the
wedding... but if its gonna be on the FML... then we will still be there...
wes come in spirit...

I haves to go cause mama says that its time to get our nails clippeded and
Podo done gone and hid already.  We hope you get time to write back.  Wes
know we are different but we hope yous both dont descriminate agaisnt us.

                 Kodo and Podo Hastie

Brightest Blessings"
*******************************

Kodo, and Podo, our significance utters is Tater-gater and Odie-podie, dose
cute wittle boyz... We love your names Kodo and Podo, deys just like dose
movies stars in dat Beastmaster movies dat we seen wit Ma and Pa!

Here's some more mail from our fleaoncays...
*******************************

"We just wanted to squash them rumors that's goin' round that our Paw Paw
done kicked the bucket.  We sure could use our very own pooter.  We loves to
jump up and down on them key thingy's and make the pooter do silly things.

Anyway, Paw Paw and us hope to be able to get back to bein' the letter
writin' fools that we used to was real soon.

Couple of quick things before Mee Maw makes us get off of her pooter:

We noticed that Rosie & Maxie done said that they hadn't heard nothin' about
no wings from us yet.  Well now, we done sent you gals two dozens of hot
wings from Taco Mac.  What kinda wings is you wantin' now?  Please
exacerbate!

Many much dooks and loves,

Tater and Odie"

Well, fleaoncays, we done got dose hot wingy-tingies but we ate dem
already...so whats we gonna wear at da weddin'?  Tell Paw paw to not go
kickin' buckets no more cause he might hurt his foot!  We wants 24 carrots
with gold wings on dem, and diamonds, and dey supposta go wownd da neck you
knows!  By the ways, we already gots our wedding dwesses wit' Ma at dat
Neiman Marcoos and dey is bewful and stuff... you boyz will be's prouds of
us girls...

Love, Rosie and Maxie   =)