From:
Cindy Michou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Jul 2008 11:03:41 -0800
It sounds like Petco will be carrying Real Canadian Ferrets. They mark
their ferts with the blue vertical bar. I have two from them and they
are the first ones I look for when getting a fert.

As has been discussed before, they are a little toothier which I like,
but they are just as easy to train as any other. One thing to watch for
and I'm not sure if this is a problem with other ferrets from other
breeders or if it is just the RC ferts, is that of the four RC ferrets
I've owned, two of them have had allergies to mold. It only shows up
when it rains for any length of time, especially in the fall. Compared
to my two MFs, the RCs are more full of it!! Is the RC breeders any
different from MF? Probably not, but the babies we get here are bigger
than the MF babies. Not sure if they wait longer before shipping or
not, but problems will still exist. So check out the kits thoroughly
before purchasing.

Dooks and chuckles from
Cindy and the gang at
Hiland Ferrets