From:
Sara Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 20:40:09 EST
Well, I just had to do it.  My husband and I traveled down to Portland
Oregon to go to a ferret shelter.  (We live in Tumwater WA) It was the
best decision.  I loved being able to take Avery and let him loose with
the other ferrets to see who he liked best.  My husband and I decided to
adopt a pair.  (We just couldn't resist.) And since there were so many
pairs ready for adoption we already had an excuse.  I'm telling you, I
will never buy a ferret from a pet store again!  Avery is in seventh
heaven with his two new ferret buddies.  (Named Pebbles and Bam Bam)
And I am having so much more fun!  Now if I can just convince my husband
that 5 is a better number than 3. :)  I just had to share our happy news.
Pebbles and Bam Bam has adjusted nicely and Avery just loves them both.

Sara and Grady
completely owned by Avery, Pebbles and Bam Bam :)

A little one I love is alive today because of organ donation!