From:
Lois Caselman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Nov 2002 20:57:21 -0600
Hi all,
I just want to make sure everyone knows that there are 17 ferrets on The
Giving Tree.  I read all of their stories and they're heart breakers all
right.

There is still 34 on the Yvonne Tree 53.  I know we can do this.  I'm
trying to figure out the next 2 I'm going to take.  They each deserve
equally so it is so hard to choose.

Thank you Kris and Kristine for making this possible.  You guys do all
the work and you don't get nearly the applause you deserve.  I think
you're great!

The same for all of you Santa's.  You don't get anything out of this
except the warm glow of knowing that you've helped make some ferrets
life a little fuller.  That glow sure leaves a great feeling doesn't it.

Your friend,
Lois
Missing 8
Hugging 16