From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Mar 2004 08:28:27 -0500
RJ is so cute the other night.  I was taking a nice hot bath and she came
into the bathroom, upon the little step stool to see what I was doing.
Then I picked her up, I started teasing her with my new back srubber (the
nylon kind) she tried to take it out of the tub, she was having a hard
time trying to get off of my tummy and not get wet at the same time.  So
I decided she can have the small one.  Gave it to her figuring that she
will run off with it, but no she started to clean her face on it.  The
next morning she wanted in the tub and I put her in there and again she
clean her face with it, she left it in the tub and the other ferrets
didn't bother it all day.

Marie and her 6 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets