Date:
Wed, 09 Nov 1994 13:51:14 -0500
 I too must admit I've been lurking in the shadows and listening, but now I need
some help.

 I was talking to a friend's girlfriend this weekend and discovered she is a
fuzzie owner too! She received a ferret catalog in the mail full of ferret
goodies and neat stuff for fuzzie owners. I WANT THIS CATALOG!!! She said the
name was Ferret something???, I called the 800- info. line and was given a 800
# for Ferrets Inc.. I called the number and got an answering machine. Does
anyone know anything about this company or the catalog? Please help, my
birthday and Christmas are coming up soon. <Grin>

You can e-mail me in care of "[log in to unmask]", or post here, I read
everyday.

Thanks, in advance!

Terrie (mom of Lokie and Ranger) and Scott (adoptive Daddy). *8}