From:
Diane Kolomijez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Aug 2006 09:40:00 -0700
On behalf of Jean Caputo-Lee (Director/Operator), myself, the other
shelter volunteers, and the ferret residents at Ferrets Unlimited Ferret
Shelter, we would like to express our sincere and utmost THANKS and
GRATITUDE to those who have volunteered their time and efforts and for
all the moral and monetary support during the year 2003 when Jean was
undergoing cancer treatments (surgeries, chemo, radiation, etc.).  Thank
you ALL for stepping up to the plate when the shelter (and Jean) were in
need.  Because of your compassion, support and physical help during that
time, Jean was able to keep the shelter doors open to the ferrets in
need.  And because of this dedication & love for the ferrets, the doors
of Ferrets Unlimited continue to stay open today.

Please know that your efforts, help and support have by NO MEANS been
forgotten throughout the years that followed Jean's health crisis.  And
up to this day, with Jean being in remission, Ferrets Unlimited continues
to be GRATEFUL and very appreciative for any and all help that continues
to flow through the doors of the shelter.

You have our sincere gratitude, thanks and appreciation for all that you
have done and continue to do for Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter.

With deepest appreciation,

Diane Kolomijez
Volunteer Co-Ordinator
Ferrets Unlimited Ferret Shelter